Blood Angels: The Sanguinar (NMM finished)

As featured in a couple work in progress articles, here's the finished product.  As an indirect review of the 'Eavy Metal Masterclass book, I'd say the articles are great.  This was originally published in WD 363 as a masterclass article.  The new masterclass book is a compilation of previously published articles and one additional one.  I really like the articles, and they were enough reason to buy the white dwarf in themselves.  That said, I don't know if I'll get the book since I have all the back issues... we'll have to see.

I'd say that my non-metallic gold is improving with each model I do.  I'm also pretty happy with the non-metallic silver bits.  Its still not perfect, and it helped a lot that I had a guide to go by.

Anyway, here's some pictures... video tutorial is below as well as all the paints I used.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...