Hobbit Goblins Finished (+tutorial)

Here's the finished Goblins from the Escape from Goblin Town box.  I mostly used the simple painting guide from the latest White Dwarf but took some artistic license with a couple steps.  The most noticeable of those is the use of a red glaze to make the sores look infected.

Check out the video and all the still images after the break.  Let me know if you have any questions or comments.  I have been following taleofpainters.blogspot.ca and like their tutorials, so I may use those for the dwarves (and break out my painting rig to show the actual painting in fast forward).  Hopefully I find time to do that over the Christmas Holidays.

























1 comment:

  1. Very nice!

    If i could make a request :-) I know i would love to see you make a guide for the three trolls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...