Realm of Battle Finished

Here's a walk through tutorial showing how I painted up the Realm of Battle modular board from Games Workshop.  It is on the pricey side of things, but nice details and durable.  I've also done a modular table for much cheaper if you want to check out that video.

I had my first games on this on the 27th with my brother and it was a blast. I also made up a wood frame to keep everything together and stable on top of a table that isn't quite 4 feet wide.  I'll have to make up a tutorial for that one when I get a chance.





4 comments:

  1. HI not sure if I missed it on the video but did you varnish the static grass once it dried to stop it coming off all over the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't do any finish on it, but I should have... it shed quite a lot the first time I used it. I'll probably pick up a cheap can of matte clear coat from Walmart and give it a good spray.

      Delete
  2. How much static grass is there in the GW scenery pack? Because I can't find that pack and I want to know approximately how much grass I'd need to buy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the right amount to do one board... although I had two 2x2 tiles to do as well, and the scenery pack was good for all of it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...