Savage Orc Big Boss (+ Tutorial)

Here's that single sprue Savage Orc Big Boss that I showed a couple weeks back.  I painted him up with my rig so that I could film the whole process (shown at 4x speed in the video below).  I have a new lens, so everything is nice and close up, but I'm having some issues keeping everything in frame.  I'll have to work on that.

Anyway, cool model, and I followed the painting guide from White Dwarf (issue with dakka jet on the cover).  My guide follows the same paints and the instructions are at the bottom of the post.























2 comments:

  1. Very in depth, lovely transitions on the green!
    I would like to invite you to join our blog network at:
    http://scifiwargamers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/join-scifiwargamers-network.html
    could always do with more good fantasy stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God man, you make it look so easy! Great mini, great tutorial. Helps a lot seeing the actual colours used and where!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...