Deathwing Knights Conversion

Here's a video where I show up to make the most out of the Deathwing command squad box.  I built the regular command guys and then used the remaining Knight bits along with the Terminators from Assault on Black Reach to make up a squad of Deathwing Knights.  I could have done it the other way, but I wanted the Command Squad to have all the ornamental Deathwing bits on them.  You could also do this using the Deathwing terminators from Dark Vengeance, just use them as your command squad and build the Knights fully from the box.


2 comments:

  1. Great article, gave me some good ideas to maximize my models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a productive use for all those extra bits rather than just sticking them in a tub and forgetting about them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...